Due to the Thanksgiving Holiday,
Tommy's business hours will be as follow:
THURSDAY, THANKSGIVING DAY
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2020
We will resume normal business hours on
Monday, November 30th.
Have a safe & Happy Thanksgiving!
ONLINE ORDERING NOW AVAILABLE!
Click the button below:
UPDATE:In accordance with the State of Texas, City of Houston and Harris County announcements and CDC regulations, please read our COVID-19 updates, until further notice. We are taking all precautionary measures for the health and safety of our customers. Social distancing will remain in place.
- Our new hours are Monday-Friday 7:30am-2:00pm
- Menu items are based on availability and are subject to change
- Burrito bar will be open
salad bar and condiments bar will remain closed until further notice. We
will gladly prepare your order per your specifications
- Dine-in seating will be available with
a maximum of 28 people at all times.
No more than 6 people per table
- Customers must wear a mask while ordering and waiting for their food
and delivery options
are still available
delivery with a $10 minimum, within a 2 mile radius
- ORDER by clicking HERE or call us at 713-622-4407.
- You can also order through DoorDash, UberEats, GrubHub and ezCater
To ensure the health and safety of our customers, we will gladly package group orders separately with each persons name on it.
Please let us know when you place your take-out or delivery order.
To contact us after hours (for any future orders or inquiries), please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, thank you for understanding and please stay safe!